Work with us!
Casual Sale Assistant role
About this role:
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a passionate, energetic and highly motivated casual retail assistant to join The Farmer’s Wife team in our beautiful Creswick store. You will join our gorgeous team and be responsible for applying and sharing knowledge of our beautiful quality clothing and homewares whilst creating a great customer experience in store.
Your duties will include:
- Actively greeting customers and maintaining a level of conversation during their store visit
- Assisting customers with styling advice
- Product knowledge
- Cash handling and till operation
This role is suitable for passionate and driven retail assistant who will fit right in with our lovely team in Creswick. You are a self-motivated, willing to learn and enjoy creating an excellent customer experience. You have a can-do attitude and always go above and beyond in serving our gorgeous customers.
Retail experience is preferred.
Skills & Experience
- Flexibility to work 3-4 days over the week, including one day on the weekend.
- Have a love and passion for fashion and homewares
- Ability to multitask at a fast pace
- Exceptional communication skills
- A professional and courteous demeanour
A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
To be considered for this role you must be available to work at least 3 days a week that will include weekend work and you must be available to work over the Christmas period.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity apply now with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to meet you!
TWF & Girls x